Complete Human Body Resource Collection
Always an area of particular interest, children are bound to be fascinated by our Complete Human Body Resource Collection which includes resources about the human body and the senses, all of which have been selected to promote close observation, encourage questioning and promote further research....Read More >
Add excitement and intrigue to your science provision by investing in our Complete Human Body Resource Collection, which includes a wonderful range of unique resources about the human body and our senses – selected to promote close observation, and to encourage questioning and research skills. Offering inviting classroom equipment within the provision will help establish an enabling environment where children can independently begin to explore and develop their understanding of the world around them.
Including a set of life-sized Human X-rays along with a 3D model skeleton, 3D eyeball and an Anatomy Model Set, this ready-made selection is sure to fascinate young children about the human body and all its functions.
By providing a good range of informative books such as our KS1 Enquiry Human Body Book Set alongside these inspiring classroom resources will encourage further learning and development opportunities within this subject. Giving children more materials to encourage them to ask questions, prompt discussions and to help understand the subject being explored – essential learning resources needed at this early stage of development.
This Human Body Resource Collection includes:
- Model Skeleton – 46cm
- Human Body X-rays Set – 1.5m – Includes 18 x-rays
- Dental X-rays Set – Includes 15 x-rays
- Anatomy Model Set – including Anatomical Torso – 27cm, Anatomical Teeth – 10 x 9 x 7cm and Human Eye – 20.5 x 13 x 15cm
- The Senses Resource Set – including 2 x green feely bags, 6 x smell pots – 80x40mm, 2 x black blindfolds
- Set of Mini Human Organs – 8-piece miniature human organs including small intestines, large intestines, lungs, brain, heart, kidneys, stomach and liver. Pieces range from 3.2cm to 9.5cm
- Suitable for age 3 and over
*Variations – Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value*
View our latest Get Equipped Indoors 3-5yrs Brochure for more ideas so you can fully equip your classroom.