Complete Dry Sand Area 2-3yrs
Our Complete Dry Sand Area 2-3yrs will engage children in a wealth of imaginative and mathematical thinking. Scoops, bowls and spoons promote investigation and problem solving. We’ve also included a selection of egg cups, sieves, shells and trays, along with bowls made using natural materials....Read More >
Our Complete Dry Sand Area 2-3yrs will engage children in a wealth of imaginative and mathematical thinking. Scoops, bowls and spoons promote investigation and problem solving. We’ve also included a selection of egg cups, sieves, shells and trays, along with bowls made using natural materials.
Dry sand, both natural and coloured, has a wonderful sensory quality. Young children can move, hold and pour it with such ease so it captures and sustains their interest for long periods of time.
By offering a wide variety of everyday, wooden and natural objects children will explore how to pour sand through, onto and into objects.
Our Complete Dry Sand Area 2-3yrs includes the following
- Set of 3 olivewood bowls – small, medium and large.
- Serving buckets – 2 x small, 1 x mini. Made from durable metal with easy to carry handles.
- Sugar spoon x 2, L12cm. Ideal for transporting and pouring sand.
- Set of 2 olivewood spoons with holes. Perfect for teaching children about the movement and flow of sand.
- Set of 4 metal scoops – in assorted sizes.
- Moulds x 2, holds 100ml. Ideal for making new moulds and formations in the sand and also for carrying and transporting.
- Assorted shells x 9 – set contains 3 variations so children can create their own scenes.
- Set of beech wood bowls – 2 x large, 1 x medium, 1 x small.
- Set of 2 sieves – ideal for pouring and distributing sand.
- Mixing bowl – holds 0.5L – ideal for mixing and pouring resources.
- Mini loaf tins – x 2 – enhance your dry sand area with these metal tins which allow children to role play baking.
- Egg tray and muffin tray – can be used to teach children about volume.
- Set of 4 scoops – 2 x medium, 2 x small. Made from natural wood.
- Set of 12 assorted egg cups in various shapes and sizes.
- Set of wooden spoons – L20cm.
- Scoop spoon – easy to hold and also great for holding and transporting sand.
- 3 x Natural woven baskets.
- 3 x Transparent A4 Plastic Trays – 35 x 25 x 6.5cm.
View our latest Get Equipped Indoors 2 -7 yrs brochure for ideas on how to fully equip your classroom.