Colour & Shape Complete Collection
This highly appealing Colour & Shape Complete Collection has open ended resources encourage experimentation with colour, shade, light and shadow using the interactive light board. Children will learn about physical science and art in addition to developing their mathematical thinking and mark making....Read More >
This highly appealing Colour & Shape Complete Collection has open ended resources encourage experimentation with colour, shade, light and shadow using the interactive light board. Children will learn about physical science and art in addition to developing their mathematical thinking and mark making.
Developed to encourage questioning, close observation, experimentation and to promote further research. This full collection includes the A2 Interactive Light Board.
For further science resources take a look at our Science Investigations collections.
Our Colour & Shape Complete Collection includes the following
- A3 perspex tray – L46 x W34 cm x D7 cm approx. – sturdy storage tray to organise classroom resources.
- A2 LED light panel – lightboard measures 635 x 460 x 8mm.
- Set of Round Palm Wood Bowls – 1 x 130mm and 1 x 200mm.
- Set of Oval Palm Wood Bowls – 1 x 270mm, 1 x 330mm and 1 x 400mm.
- A set of colourful A4 acetate sheets – ideal for exploring colour-mixing and using with other colour and light resources on a light panel. Size: 300 x 210mm.
- Translucent Geometric Shapes – engage primary maths classes in composing 2-D shapes with these colourful translucent pieces.
- Acrylic Block Set – smooth colourful tactile blocks are designed to enable children to build patterns and sequences as well as create imaginative pictures.
- Set of 3 jars with lids filled with assorted coloured sand.
- Metal Chips– 20mm – These open-ended metal chips can be used for a range of subjects including counting, sorting, currency. A steel ring around the edge of each chip means they can be picked up by a magnet.
- Coloured Paddles – 150mm – transparent colour paddles in a range of colours will enable children to experiment with colour changes as well as with light.
- Set of 12 x rainbow blocks – can be used for building, comparing, shape recognition, colour mixing and can be used on an interactive light board for explorations.
View our latest Get Equipped 2 -7 yrs brochure for inspiration on how to fully equip your classroom.