Animal Body Parts X-Ray Set
Creatures and insects have always been a fascination with young children. Offer this unique set to prompt discussions about mammals, insects and the wonders of the natural world – using this extensive Animal Body Parts X-Ray Set to stimulate children’s curiosity of this ever popular theme....Read More >
Our Animal Body Parts X-Ray Set has been developed to encourage questioning, close observation and experimentation during STEM activities. Children’s natural curiosity will be stimulated as they examine the individual cards, featuring different mammals, creatures and shell fossils – noticing similarities and differences between each natural wonder!
Complete with an extensive set of x-rays which are wonderful to use with our Interactive A3 light board this collection is sure to promote discussions about the ins and outs of animals, creatures and under water life; encouraging a wealth of learning about the insect world, habitats and life cycles.
View our exciting Science Investigations collections to help you refresh your scientific provision.
This Animal Body Parts X-Ray Set includes:
- Set of Shell X-Rays with matching Picture Cards approx. size 10 x 15cm
- Set of Animal X-Rays with matching Picture Cards, approx. size 20 x 25cm
- Set of Insect X-Rays with matching Picture Cards, approx. size 10 x 15cm
- Set of 3 Bugs encased in an acrylic resin block, including a small Cricket, medium Crab, and a large Pincer Beetle
- Set of 2 Magnifiers including includes small and large
- Suitable for age 3 and over
View our latest Get Equipped Indoors 5-7yrs brochure for inspiration on how to fully equip your classroom.
**Please note code SN34 replaces the old code IDRCSIy02 from June 2021**
*Variations – Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value*