Afternoon Tea Set
Early Excellence’s Afternoon Tea Set will fast become a popular role play resource within the provision. This inviting set of wooden, make believe picnic and bakery resources, will be loved by young children for many years to come! Role play real life offers opportunities for children to develop their social skills, language and communication as they engage together to re-enact familiar events, experiences, and characters, that they share with peers and family members....Read More >
As children explore this substantial set of pretend wooden cakes, picnic sandwiches and little wooden tea set they can imagine and create their own make believe stories. This will encourage and support their engagement in collaborative, language rich play. Forming key experiences and enriching their vocabulary, while also promoting their social skills.
Captivated by their play, children will be keen to communicate their ideas, invent stories and negotiate roles. A perfect set of early years resource for interactive role play sessions.
For more role play resources take a look at our Domestic Role Play ranges.
This Afternoon Tea Set includes:
- Wooden tea set on a tray which includes a wooden teapot with lid, 2 cups & saucers, sugar pot, 2 spoons, a milk jug and tray
- Sandwich making kit includes a plate, chopping board and knife, a ciabatta, bread slices, mayonnaise, lettuce, cucumber, cheese, egg and tomato
- Cake stand with 9 cakes which includes a cake stand comprising of two tiers, each crammed with tea time treats. A great addition to any wooden play kitchen
- Made from high quality, responsibly sourced materials
- Suitable for children aged 3 and over
View our latest Get Equipped Indoors 3-5yrs Brochure for more ideas so you can fully equip your classroom.
*Variations – Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value*