Early Excellence National Course
Designing Your Curriculum: Successfully Meeting the Needs of Your Community
Full Day Course
With the placing of the Curriculum at the heart of the new Ofsted Inspection Framework, it is critical that schools embrace the opportunity to consider whether their current curriculum is fit for purpose and the sustained impact it has on children as learners.
Following on from our Spring National Briefings, Early Excellence has developed a new course to help schools strategically address this challenge; drawing on the themes of Intent, Implementation and Impact.
Being delivered at venues across the country; this innovate course will offer school leaders the ideal opportunity to critically evaluate their current curriculum and examine different pedagogical approaches to designing a ‘bold and ambitious curriculum that gives every child a full, deep, rich education’ as called for by the Head of Ofsted. We will explore in depth what a connected, quality curriculum really looks like and address the concept of ‘Cultural Capital’ and how this aligns with your vision for your school
You will come away with:
- A deeper understanding of different Curriculum models and the research evidence supporting their design and effectiveness
- Greater confidence in addressing the demands of the revised Ofsted Inspection Framework and the focus on a ‘Quality Educational Experience’.
- Inspirational, effective ideas to take back to school.
We recommend that when possible more than one delegate attends from each school to maximise the opportunity for cross-phase strategic planning – a key element of addressing the issue of progression
Schools have also approached us, individually and as part of MATs, to develop bespoke training packages looking at effective curriculum design. If this is something, you’d like to explore please email
Nikki Walters, North and Midlands email@example.com
or Phil Armstrong, London and South firstname.lastname@example.org
Price & time
- £175.00 (exc. VAT) per person
- 9.30am – 3.30pm
Choose your date & venue
Choose from the following local venues or join us in one of our National Centres.
London & South
- Tue 11th Jun – Early Excellence London Centre
- Wed 12th Jun – Bristol, Holiday Inn Bristol Filton
- Tue 18th Jun – Kent, Holiday Inn Ashford Central
- Mon 24th Jun – Early Excellence Cambridge Hub, Histon EY Centre
- Tue 2nd Jul – Norwich, Holiday Inn Norwich North
North & Midlands
- Thu 20th Jun – Manchester, St Hugh of Lincoln RC Primary
- Fri 21st Jun – Walsall, Holiday Inn Walsall (M6 Jct. 10)
- Wed 26th Jun – Sheffield, Dobcroft Infant School
- Thu 27th Jun – Durham, Ramside Hall Hotel
- Thu 4th Jul – Early Excellence Nottingham Hub, Nottingham Nursery School
- Mon 8th Jul – Early Excellence Northern Centre
Book now & secure your place