Please take a few moments to complete and submit the following form AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. This will ensure that you receive your order promptly and without any hiccups. Thank you.
Order Contact Details
A member of our Sales Team will contact you as soon as they receive this form to agree a suitable date and time to deliver your Classroom / Large Furniture & Resource Order.
Delivery & Installation Contact Details
The contact details below are vital, especially for Out of Hours
and Non-Term Time Deliveries. This is usually the site
manager or caretaker.
Job Title of Person Opening-up & Receiving Order
Mobile Number of Person Opening-up & Receiving Order
* Vital that this is a mobile number
Due to the Health & Safety of our Staff, please confirm that our vans can gain easy access to the site and can park near to the classrooms
in which the furniture and/or resources are to be delivered into.
Please explain any issues we may face such as split site, unfinished buildings, steps up or down or other contractors on site.
Please state any other Health & Safety Issues we may face or you would like us to take account of during the delivery of your
order. Please note that our Transport Team are all DBS checked.
Emergency Contact Details
As many Room Plans, Complete Classrooms and large orders are installed during non-term time or extend to out of hours when the school / nursery maybe closed and also, as we may experience delays due to traffic or other unforeseen issues, we ask for additional emergency contact details. This is usually a key holder such as the Headteacher or senior member of the schools SLT.
Job Title of Person Most Contactable When School is Closed
Actions REQUIRED Prior to Delivery
Early Excellence will arrange a date and time to deliver your order. We will be as helpful as possible when delivering into your school/nursery and aim to deliver all the way into your classrooms. If you have had a room plan drawn by us, we will place the furniture for you according to the agreed plan. To avoid problems and additional costs for a return visit, please read and confirm the following, thank you.
Your order will arrive as follows:
Please make sure that:
Any refurbishment or new build taking place is complete
- FULLY ASSEMBLED: The shelving units arrive fully assembled, no DIY necessary.
- LIMITED PACKAGING: To avoid waste the shelving units are not packaged so a well prepared, clean and tidy space is advised
- ONSITE ASSEMBLY: Table legs and some role play units are assembled onsite by our team and this will take time.
- RESOURCES: Any resources you have ordered will be boxed and labelled in collections making it easy for you to unpack and display them in your areas.
- STORAGE SETS: Any sets you have ordered will be boxed and labelled making it easy for you to unpack and used them in your areas. An advice sheet will be inside the boxes to help you.
You can download this information here to share with staff receiving the order: How To Set Up Your New Resources
Classrooms are empty or tidied ready for the new delivery
Ideally, classrooms have been deep cleaned, if delivered during a holiday period
If at all possible, the teacher of the class is available on the day to oversee the installation
Thank you for your time in completing this information which will be used ONLY to ensure the smooth delivery of your furniture and resources.