Sales Support Administrator￼
Early Excellence is a professional company with a fantastic 22-year history of supporting schools to achieve outstanding teaching and learning.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Sales Support Administrator to join our team. The role is a key part of what we do, providing the crucial ‘bridge’ between our customers and our internal purchasing and logistics teams.
This post is an opportunity to utilise your customer service skills within a modern business environment, where you will be supported by a great professional team culture. You will work as part of a multi-skilled Customer Service Team engaging with Customers via inbound phone and email contact, handling quotes, sales orders and general sales and customer service enquiries. The role will be fast paced where attention to detail and the ability to multi-task is essential, whilst working to tight deadlines. This permanent role will ideally suit an experienced a candidate who can demonstrate a good track-record of success in a similarly administrative fast paced position.
Reporting to the Sales Team Leader you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Using an OrderWise Sales Order Processing system to ensure all sales orders are managed in an accurate and streamlined manner.
- Responding to enquiries from customers via telephone and email and resolving wide ranging queries.
- Confirming delivery dates and access details with customers.
- Informing customers of unforeseen delays or problems
- Working closely with the Warehouse, Supply, Curriculum and Logistics Team to ensure seamless deliveries.
- Supporting, as needed, the coordination of international exports, mainly to the Middle East.
Key Experiences & Skills:
Early Excellence aims to foster a culture where all people feel valued and respected within a professional environment, ensuring the highest possible standards at all times. We are inviting applications from highly skilled candidates with strong customer service / administration skills.
- Proven ability to process large amounts of data accurately and efficiently.
- Exceptional customer service skills with the resilience to stay calm and professional with customers.
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure and to deadlines.
- An effective collaborator with an appreciation of teamwork and a can-do attitude.
- A self-motivated approach with the ability to effectively prioritise tasks.
- Good working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel.
Contract Type: Part time: 9.00am – 3.30pm.
Salary Hourly Rate: £16,500 – £18,500 dependent on experience
Contract Term: Permanent
Location: Elland, West Yorkshire
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Highly professional, great team atmosphere
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 27 days with service) plus all public/bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday.
- On-site free parking
- Hybrid working options available, must be able to travel to Elland at least 3 times a week.
- Modern office facilities
- 25% Staff discount
If you are interested in applying for this position please email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org