Join a Transformational Cluster Project
For nurseries, schools and MATs who are wishing to make significant investment and inform and inspire significant developments in your EYFS and/or KS1, these projects are a guaranteed success.
Tried and tested over many years, with many schools and settings involved, they bring practitioners and leaders together to focus on key aspects of practice and provide a programme of training and support to deepen knowledge and understanding whilst building confidence – leading to sustainable good and outstanding practice.
Each project includes a series of linked training days and school based consultancy
By investing in one of our Cluster Projects you can receive:
- Five days training for two members of staff.
- Two half-day consultancy visits with notes of visit and action points.
- Headteachers are invited to attend the introductory session at the start of Day One and the project conclusion at the end of Day Five.
*With some clusters, a collection of resources is included to inspire development back in the classroom.
To find out more or to start a Project, contact Nikki in the North & Midlands or Phil in London & South .
Start a Transformational Cluster Project
There are Cluster Projects starting soon – if these are in your area and you would like to join, please follow the links below.
- 28th February 2018, Ipswich: Transformation Project.
- Enquiry Based Learning in KS1, Derby – attend a free briefing on 2nd May, 4.15pm at Kedleston Road Training and Development Centre, about the project that will start in the Autumn Term.
Alternatively to enquire about our bespoke services or room planning service – please contact our Head of London Centre, Phil Armstrong.
We have seen excellent improvements in our children as a result of the quality experiences now embedded in our EYFS.