National Conference 2017
Early Childhood Education in the 21st Century
Don’t miss this years’ Annual Early Excellence Conference which, as always, promises to be a fantastic event – the highlight of our CPD calendar. With over 800 practitioners joining us last year – and a phenomenal input from Lord Robert Winston – how can we move on from this and continue our deep thinking about child development, with a little bit of ‘celebrity’ thrown in?
Well we think we’ve done it, with a morning keynote by Dr. Sam Wass from Channel 4 series, ‘The Secret Life of 4, 5 and 6 Year Olds.’ Sam will open the conference with an incisive and evidence led input on the factors influencing childhood and the specific challenges children face today. Drawing on his research and involvement in scientific projects, Sam will address:
- The different factors that cause and alleviate stress in children
- Why some children find it easier to concentrate than others do
- What we can learn from children with Attention Deficit Disorder, Autism Spectrum Disorders and Rett Syndrome
Supported by a wealth of input from exceptional teachers and early years specialists, this conference offers pedagogical solutions to modern issues. It will bring 21st century childhood issues to the surface to inform and challenge our thinking about effective teaching and learning in the early years.
Venue & Date
- Northern Centre – Wednesday 29th November
- Northern Centre – Thursday 30th November
- London Centre – Tuesday 21st November
- London Centre – Wednesday 22nd November
9.30am – 3.30pm
£200.00 (exc. VAT) per delegate including lunch and refreshments
Last years’ attendees, EExBA and EExAT subscribers can benefit from 25% off. Look out for your discount code in the July update email.
Headteachers, Senior Leaders, EYFS & KS1 Coordinators, Local Authority Advisers