Join a Transformational Cluster Project
For nurseries, schools and MATs who are wishing to make significant investment and inform and inspire significant developments in your EYFS and/or KS1, these projects are a guaranteed success.
Tried and tested over many years, with many schools and settings involved, they bring practitioners and leaders together to focus on key aspects of practice and provide a programme of training and support to deepen knowledge and understanding whilst building confidence – leading to sustainable good and outstanding practice.
Each project includes a series of linked training days and school based consultancy
By investing in one of our Cluster Projects you can receive:
- Five days training for two members of staff.
- Two half-day consultancy visits with notes of visit and action points.
- Headteachers are invited to attend the introductory session at the start of Day One and the project conclusion at the end of Day Five.
*With some clusters, a collection of resources is included to inspire development back in the classroom.
To find out more or to start a Project, contact Michelle on 01422 311 314.
Start a Transformational Cluster Project
There are Cluster Projects starting soon – if these are in your area and you would like to join, please follow the links below.
- 19th September,Middlesborough: Creating Inspiring Learning Opportunities in the EYFS
- September, Northern Centre: Outdoor Play Project
- October, Nottingham:Enquiry Based Learning Project
- October, Northern Centre: EYFS Principles into Practice Project
- October, Northern Centre: Transformation Project
Alternatively to enquire about our bespoke services or room planning service – please contact our Head of London Centre, Phil Armstrong.
We have seen excellent improvements in our children as a result of the quality experiences now embedded in our EYFS.