Benefit from Bespoke Support
Early Excellence has a proven track record of delivering high quality and inspirational CPD and expert support at our Centres and in schools across the country – that has both an immediate and long-term impact
With a broad range training programmes and expertise to support senior leaders, teachers and support staff; we can offer something to meet your needs in both EYFS and KS1, whether this be whole school INSET days for your own school, events for groups of schools, or bespoke packages for teams and individuals – we can shape the programme to fit your plans.
Support Packages Overview
By using Early Excellence to support your improvements you access:
- School reviews to identify priorities and inform a programme of CPD tailored to need.
- Programmes of intensive support for schools with an urgent need to rapidly improve practice in the EYFS and KS1.
- Training focused on key aspects of best practice to develop practitioner and leadership skills, knowledge and understanding.
- School-based support visits to guide individual practitioners and leaders in developing their practice.
- Staff meetings and workshops to illustrate best practice, discuss developments and agree next steps with whole teams.
How to arrange tailor-made support
To find out more, contact Nikki Walters or Phil Armstrong on 01422 311 314