Start a Learning Network
If you are keen to bring Early Excellence training, support and advice to your local area – then starting one of our Learning Networks is a good way to get going.
All you need to do is draw together a group of local schools and let us do all the rest. Our senior consultants lead the network each term ensuring that headteachers and EYFS co-ordinators are briefed on all the latest national developments that impact on early years and primary thinking.
Learning Network Overview
By joining an Early Excellence Network you receive:
- Three days support for up to eight members of staff, one full day a term.
- Morning briefings for headteachers.
- Afternoon briefings for EYFS co-ordinators.
- Twilight training for six members of EYFS staff.
How to start a Learning Network
To find out more about starting or joining a Learning Network, contact Felicity Benton or Phil Armstrong, on 01422 311 314.
Experience our Current Learning Networks
There are Learning Networks coming up soon –if these are in your area and you would like to join, please follow the links below:
- 23 Mar, Camborne – EY National Update & Discussion in partnership with Trevithick School
- 31 Mar, Isle of Wight – Headteacher Briefing – Provision & Evidencing of Outstanding Teaching & Learning
- 26 Apr, Swindon – EYFS Learning Network
- 03 May, Leicester – EYFS Learning Network
- 10 May, Gresham’s, Norfolk – EYFS leaders network launch
- 11 May, Coventry – Twilight Briefing Session – Find Out About Transformation Projects & Learning Networks
- 22 May, Southend – EYFS Learning Network
- 23 May, Ashford, Kent – EYFS Learning Network
- 24 May, Active Learning Trust – EYFS Learning Network
- 25 May, East Sussex – EYFS Learning Network
- 08 Jun, Nottingham – Y1 Learning Network
- 13 Jun, Bedfordshire – EYFS Learning Network
- 14 Jun, Banbury – EYFS Learning Network
Establishing a Network has been amazing for my team and all the local schools involved. It provides headteachers with incredibly useful updates and gives EYFS leaders a chance to unpick current issues.
Join a Network in the South West
Banbury, Bracknell Forest, Cornwall, Hampshire, Plymouth, Reading, Surrey, Swindon, West Berkshire, Wiltshire.
For more information about networks in this region, contact Fiona Carter, Regional Development Manager.Email Fiona
Join a Network in the South East
Kent, London, Norfolk, Rochford, Southend.
For more information about networks in this region, contact Jude Twani, Regional Development Manager.Email Jude
Join a Network in the North or Midlands
For more information about networks in this region, contact Nikki Walters, Regional Development Manager.Email Nikki