Join a Transformational Cluster Project
For nurseries, schools and MATs who are wishing to make significant investment in early years, and inform and inspire significant developments in your EYFS and/or KS1, these projects are a guaranteed success.
Tried and tested over many years, with many schools and settings involved, they bring practitioners together to focus on key aspects of practice and provide a programme of training and support to deepen knowledge and understanding whilst building confidence – leading practitioners towards sustainable good and outstanding practice.
They include a series of training days, school based consultancy, and resources where required, to enrich the learning environment.
By investing in one of our Projects you can receive:
- Five days training for two members of staff.
- Two half-day consultancy visits with notes of visit and action points.
- A collection of resources to inspire development back in the classroom.
- Headteachers are invited to attend the introductory session at the start of Day One and the project conclusion at the end of Day Five.
Start a Transformational Cluster Project
There are Projects starting soon – if these are in your area and you would like to join, please follow the links below.
- 11 May, Coventry, Twilight Briefing Session – Find Out About Transformation Projects & Learning Networks:
- 18 May, Grimsby, EYFS Outdoor Learning Project:
- 29 Jun, London, Day 5 Transformation Project – Briefing:
- 05 Jul, Kent (Dover), Day 5 Transformation Project – Briefing:
- 06 Jul, March, Cambs, Day 5 EBL Project – Briefing:
- Sep, Northern Centre, Maximising Children’s Learning Potential:
- Oct, Northern Centre, EYFS Principles into Practice Project:
- Oct, Northern Centre, Transformation Project:
To find out more or to start a Project, contact Michelle on 01422 311 314.
Alternatively to enquire about our bespoke services or room planning service – please contact our Head of London Centre Phil Armstrong:
Attend our Interactive Environment Workshops
There are Interactive Environment Workshops touring soon – if these are in your area and you would like to join, please follow the links below.
We have seen excellent improvements in our children as a result of the quality experiences now embedded in our EYFS.