Join a Transformational Cluster Project
For nurseries, schools and MATs who are wishing to make significant investment in early years, and inform and inspire significant developments in your EYFS and/or KS1, these projects are a guaranteed success.
Tried and tested over many years, with many schools and settings involved, they bring practitioners together to focus on key aspects of practice and provide a programme of training and support to deepen knowledge and understanding whilst building confidence – leading practitioners towards sustainable good and outstanding practice.
They include a series of training days, school based consultancy, and resources where required, to enrich the learning environment.
By investing in one of our Cluster Projects you can receive:
- Five days training for two members of staff.
- Two half-day consultancy visits with notes of visit and action points.
- A collection of resources to inspire development back in the classroom.
- Headteachers are invited to attend the introductory session at the start of Day One and the project conclusion at the end of Day Five.
Start a Transformational Cluster Project
There are Cluster Projects starting soon – if these are in your area and you would like to join, please follow the links below.
- 5 June, Grimsby: EYFS Outdoor Learning Project
- 07 June, Northern Centre: Twilight Cluster Briefing Session – Transform Your Practice & Provision
- 21 June, Durham: Outdoor Learning Cluster Project Briefing
- 28 June, Sefton: Transformation Project Briefing
- 29 June, London: Reform or Transform? Transformation Project Briefing
- 03 July, Nottingham: Enquiry Based Learning in KS1 Briefing Session
- 05 July, Kent (Dover): Reform or Transform? Transformation Project Briefing
- 06 July, March, Cambs: Day 5 EBL Project Briefing
- 10 July, Northern Centre: Twilight Cluster Briefing Session – Transform Your Practice & Provision
- September, Northern Centre: Maximising Children’s Learning Potential
- October, Northern Centre: EYFS Principles into Practice Project
- October, Northern Centre: Transformation Project
To find out more or to start a Project, contact Michelle on 01422 311 314.
Alternatively to enquire about our bespoke services or room planning service – please contact our Head of London Centre, Phil Armstrong.
Attend our Interactive Environment Workshops
There are Interactive Environment Workshops touring soon – if these are in your area and you would like to join, please follow the links below.
We have seen excellent improvements in our children as a result of the quality experiences now embedded in our EYFS.