Wet Sand Resource Collection 3-4yrs
Children will enjoy the challenge of moving and moulding sand into different shapes and forms, making impressions and patterns and playing imaginatively with this wet sand resource collection 3-4yrs....Read More >
The open-ended nature of this natural material makes the wet sand resource collection a favourite place to play. Children enjoy the challenge of moving and moulding the sand into different shapes and forms, making impressions and patterns and playing imaginatively with this wet sand resource collection 3-4yrs. By using a variety of buckets, graduated beakers and sand moulds, children can experience the properties of sand and compare size and shape. Scoops and rakes create interesting surface patterns. Small world brings exciting opportunities for re-creating familiar events.
Our Wet Sand Resource Collection 3-4yrs includes the following:
- Set of Buckets – Small 11cm and large 2.5ltr red buckets.
- Set of Capacity Beakers – Set of 4 capacity beakers – Children will investigate the properties that wet sand has with this set, using both science and maths skills.
- Stacking Cubes – Set of 8 graduated stacking cubes in a range of colours and sizes.
- Set of Rakes & Spades – 15cm Rake, 24cm Rake, 20cm Spade and 25cm Spade. Children can explore pattern making in the sand with rakes and spades and investigate how wet sand moves and moulds.
- Scoops and Trowels – 15cm Red Scoop and Red Sand Trowel. Ideal for making new moulds and formations in the sand, this set makes the possibilities endless.
- Set of 10 People – Add our set of 10 people to encourage children in small world play.
- Set of Vehicles – Set of 3 vehicles including a tractor, tipper and dumper truck – Our digging and dumping vehicles work will with wet sand as children create their own scenes.
- Dinosaurs – A favourite with all children, this set of 6 dinosaurs will be irresistible. Children love adding these to enhance their stories and stimulate their expression of language, sounds and speaking in character.
- Set of Natural Materials – Willow sticks, wooden blocks, logs and natural stones. These natural materials are a great storytelling enhancement so children can build homes or settings for their small world figures.
- Mopani Wood Piece – Real wooden pieces are just the place to hide within or behind and add that extra realistic detail to the landscape.
- Set of Shells – Set of shells including cone shells, Japanese land snail shells, strawberry troca shells and tiger cowrie shells. These beautifully patterned shells can be used to set a lovely beach scene.
- Set of Pine Cones – Set of 6 Austriarca pine cones – Pine cones are also a great resource to add to the scenery of many wild habitats.
View our latest Get Equipped Indoors 2 -7 yrs brochure for ideas so you can fully equip your classroom.