Transient Art Resource Collection 3-4yrs
When children work with natural materials so many possibilities open up. This transient art resource collection 3-4yrs is packed with variation, promoting deep and complex thinking. Children can be encouraged to look closely at the detail and will begin to notice the subtle differences in colour, texture, size and shape. They will be fascinated by the intricate patterns and special features and begin to explore how to represent this fine detail in their artwork. Children will naturally want to explore them – to place and position them making a variety of patterns – here one moment, gone the next. Transient and unique works of art – the possibilities are endless.
Our Transient Art Resource Collection 3-4yrs includes the following:
- Set of Mixed River Gems – Smooth and cool to the touch, this selection of pebbles gives children a different aspect of natural materials to investigate.
- Set of Tigerwood Slices – 250g – Smaller branch slices allow children to create intricate scenery and habitats as they play.
- Set of Natural Bamboo Circles – 500g – Bamboo circles are perfect for patterns or adding eyes or a nose to characters.
- Canoinhas Pod x 20
- Set of Bamboo Sticks – Natural Bamboo Sticks 500g – A great addition to the Transient Art area to give height and length to shapes and patterns.
- Set of Mixed Shells – Patterned and colourful, this large selection of small shells are the perfect open-ended resource for your classroom.
- Set of Orange & Lime Slices – Sliced Limes – pack of 20, Sliced Oranges – pack of 20. Real dried orange and lime slices add a splash of colour to your Transient Art work.
- Set of Natural Discs – Wooden Disc 4″ each x 20 – Small natural discs are perfect for counting out, sorting and ordering.
- Tagua Beads – Beautiful colours and shapes in this tactile bead set
- Set of Pine Cones – 12 x Austriarca Cones