Complete Wet Sand Area 2-3yrs
Exploring, moulding and moving wet sand holds a fascination for many children. Flattening sand and smoothing it to make impressions is a pleasurable experience that supports young children’s early mark making....Read More >
Exploring, moulding and moving wet sand holds a fascination for many children. Flattening sand and smoothing it to make impressions is a pleasurable experience that supports young children’s early mark making. Vehicles, people, natural materials and animals also encourage imaginative play and storytelling. Our Complete Wet Sand Area 2-3yrs will engage children in a wealth of imaginative and mathematical thinking. Pipes, tubes and measures promote investigation and problem solving. We’ve also included a selection of boats, helicopters, people and sea creatures, along with natural materials for storytelling.
Our Complete Wet Sand Area 2-3yrs includes the following
- Set of 4 Buckets – In assorted sizes.
- Set of Rakes & Spades – 15cm Rake, 24cm Rake, 20cm Spade and 25cm Spade. Children can explore pattern making in the sand with rakes and spades and learn how wet sand moves and moulds.
- Scoops and Trowels – 15cm Red Scoop and Red Sand Trowel. Ideal for making new moulds and formations in the sand, this set makes the possibilities endless.
- Set of Vehicles – Set of 3 vehicles including a tractor, tipper and dumper truck. Our digging and dumping vehicles work well with wet sand so children can create their own scenes.
- Dinosaurs – A favourite with all children, this set of 2 dinosaurs will be irresistible. Children love adding these to enhance their stories and stimulate their expression of language, sounds and also speaking in character.
- Set of Natural Materials – Willow sticks, wooden blocks, logs and natural stones. These natural materials are a great storytelling enhancement so children can build homes or settings for their small world figures.
- Set of 10 People – Add our set of 10 people to encourage children in small world play.
- Stacking set – Colourful stacking blocks.
- Set of Pine Cones – Set of 6 Austriarca pine cones. Pine cones are also a great way to add scenery to many wild habitats.
- Set of Animals – Tiger, Crocodile, Penguin and Elephant.
- 5 x Transparent A5 Plastic Trays – 25 x 18.5 x 6.5cm
- 2 x Transparent A4 Plastic Trays – 35 x 25 x 6.5cm
View our latest Get Equipped Indoors 2 -7 yrs brochure for ideas on how to fully equip your classroom.