Complete Maths Area 4-5yrs
This complete maths area 4-5yrs is well stocked with small resources to encourage discussion about size, shape and quantity – building a great range of vocabulary. Games boards, dice and spinners provide opportunities for number recognition. The graduated shelves hold a range of resources that can be used to explore maths and the reverse side of the high level shelving unit includes a magnetic whiteboard.......read more...Read More >
This ready-made Complete Maths Area 4-5yrs is displayed accessibly on a shelving unit. The graduated shelves hold a range of resources that can be used to explore maths and the reverse side of the high level shelving unit includes a magnetic whiteboard.
This complete maths area 4-5yrs is well stocked with small resources to encourage discussion about size, shape and quantity – building a great range of vocabulary. Games boards, dice and spinners provide opportunities for number recognition. Exploring number, space, shape and measure through hands on, open-ended activities and games brings maths to life. Although challenging to get right, a carefully planned complete maths area 4-5yrs provides a wide range of natural resources to sort, match, order and compare as well as lots of equipment to learn about number through games, rhymes and songs. With encouragement and support, children will soon know how to use the resources independently and become engaged in meaningful experiences that lay down strong foundations for later learning.
Our Complete Maths Area 4-5yrs includes the following:
- High-level Shelving Unit – Magnetic Whiteboard Back.
- Maths Games Collection – Set of Dice & Spinners and 2 x Games boards. Set of 2 x dot dice, 2 x number dice, 2 x jumbo spot dice and 4 x ten-sided dice along with 4 x number spinners in a range of colours. With this great set of maths resources, you will be able to design any number of simple games. It includes a whiteboard for recording and tallying, a good set of dice and spinners along with a games board to support moving and counting.
- Set of Number Lines & Cards– Set of green and blue maths Signs ( + – x / = ) and number cards 0-10. Using this selection of number cards and lines will help children to recognise numbers and begin to order them.
- Set of Number Bean Bags – 7cm per bean bag –These counting bean bags are perfect for teaching number sequences. All sets include a cotton string storage bag.
- Set of Mini Whiteboard Markers in red, blue, green and black. These short whiteboard pens are available in 4 colours – 2 of each – and have been designed especially for use with our boards.
- Set of Sand and Digital Timers – 3 x Digital timers, 1 x 1 minute sand timer, 1 x 3 minute sand timer and 1 x 5 minute sand timer – Entice children to vary and expand their maths learning using this good selection of sand and electronic classroom timers.
- Set of Natural Discs – 2-5cm dimeter – Small wooden natural discs are ideal for counting out and sorting.
- Set of Minibeasts – Always attractive to children, this set of minibeasts is perfect for sorting and matching.
- Caterpillars & Butterflies Set – Set of 10 Caterpillars and Butterflies – Explore number, sorting and counting with this set of caterpillars and butterflies.
- Ladybirds & Bumble Bees Set – Set of 20 Ladybird and Bumble Bees – This set is great for use with number rhymes or inventing maths board games.
- Set of Magnetic Numbers – Brightly coloured, attractive numbers and calculation magnetic signs are appealing to children.
- Set of Natural Stones – 2kg – Small Stones provide children another opportunity for counting to larger numbers and also work on calculation.
- Set of Ribbons – 4 x Colourful Ribbons 15mm x 2m – Measurement can be explored with these ribbons whilst also increasing maths vocabulary.
- Set of Wooden Rings – Set of 4 Wooden rings can be used to help children group, sort and match, as well as build on calculation skills. This collection provides 4 sets of wooden rings in varying sizes.
- Set of 3 Graduated Boxes – Set of 3 graduated cardboard boxes – 1 x 10cm, 1 x 11.5cm, 1 x 13cm – These boxes are ideal for sorting or storage.
- Set of Round Boxes – Set of 2 round boxes – 1 x 8.5cm, 1 x 10.5cm.
- Set of Colourful Nesting Boxes – This set of 5 green nesting boxes are ideal for teaching about shape, size and quantity. Children can use these to sort their small world resources and learn about number and calculation.
- Set of Whiteboards – 2 x A4 Whiteboards and 2 x A3 Whiteboards – This set of whiteboards enable children to record and tally information such as measurements, calculations and tally’s.
- Set of Tape Measures – 3 x Blue tape measures – 1m long x 30mm wide. Chunky and easy to hold, with bold 1cm and 10cm markings.
- Set of Wooden Coloured Discs – 30 x Red 2.5cm Discs, 25 x Yellow 3cm Discs, 20 x Blue 4cm Discs and 15 x Green 5cm Discs – A selection of circular wooden coloured discs in four colours and sizes will naturally steer children to mathematical thinking.
- Set of Shells – Set of 30 shells in a range of sizes and shapes.
- Set of Small World – Selection of 20 mini small world animals including tropical frogs, mice and fish.
- Set of Dowling – Set of 30 x 10cm Dowling and 20cm Dowling. This set of dowling can be used for calculation, adding and subtracting.
- Set of Square Seagrass Baskets – 4 x Small, 4 x Medium and 4 x Large.
- 2 x A4 Rectangular Seagrass Baskets
- 1 x Small Transparent Pot
View our latest Indoor & Outdoor Essentials brochure for inspiration on how to fully equip your classroom.