EExAT Training Sessions
EExAT is one complete solution for assessing, tracking, documenting, moderating and reporting children’s learning from Birth-5yrs. Practitioners are able to assess, track and document children’s learning. The EExAT system includes the functionality to create stunning learning journals as access a wealth of summative data and reports functions essential for school leaders and managers of settings.
This half-day course is available for practitioners registered to use EExAT in their schools/settings. During this course practitioners will explore the full EExAT system and consider how EExAT can support best practice back at their school or setting.
- A deeper understanding and familiarity of the EExAT system and functions.
- Strengthen Early Years assessment knowledge and practice.
- Strategies to confidently use EExAT to maximum effect both at practice and strategic levels.
*Please note that all EExAT subscribers are entitled to a free training place per school/setting and additional places can be bought for £65 (exc VAT) per person.
If you have been given a code for a free training place, place enter this when prompted to do so at the checkout.
Refreshments available upon arrival
Dates & Venues
All dates and Venues are available to be book either as a Morning or Afternoon Session:
- Early Excellence Northern Centre: Monday 11th September
- Early Excellence London Centre: Monday 11th September
- Yew Lodge Hotel Derby: Tuesday 12th September
- Ramside Hall Durham: Wednesday 13th September
- Holiday Inn Birmingham M6 J7: Wednesday 13th September
- Holiday Inn Norwich North : Thursday 14th September
- Holiday Inn Ashford Central : Friday 15th September
- Early Excellence London Centre: Tuesday 19th September
- Early Excellence Northern Centre: Tuesday 19th September
- Mercure York Fairfield Manor Hotel: Wednesday 20th September
Morning Training Session (9.00am – 12.00pm)
Afternoon Training Session (1.00pm – 4.00pm)