EExAT Training Sessions
EExAT is one complete solution for assessing, tracking, documenting, moderating and reporting children’s learning from Birth-5yrs. Practitioners can record starting points, showing a child’s strengths and areas for development and can demonstrate the progress that each child makes in the early years foundation stage. The EExAT system includes the functionality to create stunning learning journals as well as access a wealth of summative data and reports functions essential for school leaders and managers of settings.
This half-day course is available for practitioners registered to use EExAT in their schools/settings. During this course practitioners will explore the full EExAT system and consider how EExAT can support best practice back at their school or setting.
- A deeper understanding and familiarity of the EExAT system and functions.
- Strengthen Early Years assessment knowledge and practice.
- Strategies to confidently use EExAT to maximum effect both at practice and strategic levels.
Dates & Venue
- Wednesday 25th June: York, Robert Wilkinson Primary Academy
- Wednesday 26th Sept: Gateshead, Gateshead Dryden centre
1.00pm – 4.00pm
Training is £65 exc. VAT but the following still applies; *Please note that all EExAT subscribers are entitled to a free training place per school/setting and additional places can be bought for £65 (exc VAT) per person.
Refreshments available upon arrival