Job Type: Full-Time Post – 37 hours
Location: Elland, West Yorkshire
Hourly Rate: £7.90
Early Excellence is an education-based company which provides training, resources and furniture to professionals working within the early years and primary education sector.
We are currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Assistant to work at our Elland Warehouse. If you are passionate about customer service, team culture and efficiency, then come and join our talented team.
The role will be fast-paced where attention to detail and the ability to multi-task is essential, while working to tight deadlines.
Pick orders and process them by completing required paperwork, locate items in the warehouse, pack orders and prepare them to be shipped. Assist with other general duties to maintain the efficient working of the Warehouse.
Main duties include:
- Accurately picking and packing customer orders to achieve agreed turn-round targets
- Dispatching orders with appropriate paperwork
- Helping with goods inwards – checking for damage to, quantity of and quality of items received.
- Assisting with stocktakes
- Supporting the picking of weekly replenishment for a retail site
- Keeping warehouse areas tidy and clean
- Recycling cardboard and other packaging
Special Qualifications/experience required:
- Experience in manual handling and Goods In/Out essential
- Forklift Truck licence preferred but not essential
- English and Maths GCSE
- 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to work to procedures and deadlines
- Good communicator
- Proficient in basic computer applications
- Familiarity with shipping software and barcode scanner processes desirable.
- Flexible, trustworthy and a team player.
Location: Early Excellence Warehouse, Elland, HX5 0EE
Please link/send applications to Zena@earlyexcellence.com.